LATEST RELEASE

  

13 New Book Boyfriends to Warm Your Winter Nights!

Available at:

Amazon | Kobo | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | More retailers!

Read the Blurb for the Anthology Here


My Story in the anthology is Summoning a Dragon.

A little unexpected magic might be just what he needs to find his mate…

Read the Blurb for Summoning a Dragon Here
  

  


Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!


I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! <3

To help you celebrate,  I have two awesome sales to share with you! Both sales start today and end tomorrow! So grab them quick!

<3 Lori
 

Cupid's Desire Book Blast

 
My FREE book in the sale is Protected By the Wolf!
Download it at:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | iTunes | Kobo | Google


Dragon Deals


My 99 cent book in the sale is Their Runaway Mate!
Buy it at:
Amazon Kobo iTunes | Barnes & Noble | Google

No comments:

Post a Comment