LATEST RELEASE

  

13 New Book Boyfriends to Warm Your Winter Nights!

Available at:

Amazon | Kobo | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | More retailers!

Read the Blurb for the Anthology Here


My Story in the anthology is Summoning a Dragon.

A little unexpected magic might be just what he needs to find his mate…

Read the Blurb for Summoning a Dragon Here
  

  


Monday, October 17, 2016

Love to read erotic romances?


Today, I have a fun surprise that I'd like to share with you.

To celebrate fall, I've teamed up with more than
40 fantastic erotic romance authors
to give away a huge collection of novels,
PLUS a Kindle Fire to one lucky winner!

You can win my novel,
Masquerade Curves Collection,
plus books from authors like Selena Kitt and Vella Day.

Enter the giveaway by clicking here: http://bit.ly/erotic-fall

Good luck and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment