LATEST RELEASE

  

13 New Book Boyfriends to Warm Your Winter Nights!

Available at:

Amazon | Kobo | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | More retailers!

Read the Blurb for the Anthology Here


My Story in the anthology is Summoning a Dragon.

A little unexpected magic might be just what he needs to find his mate…

Read the Blurb for Summoning a Dragon Here
  

  


Thursday, October 22, 2015

Uncanny Quarry Round Robin!

Welcome, Scavenger Hunters!

Uncanny Quarry Scavenger Hunt
Prizes, Great Reads & New Authors!

If you aren't sure what's going on, visit the Facebook Event Page!

I'm excited to participate in this Round Robin Scavenger Hunt! 

To introduce myself, I write steamy stories both contemporary and paranormal. For paranormal romances, I have a werewolf series (A Werewolf's Curse), a brand new Dragon Shifter MFM Menage Romance (Their Runaway Mate) and am working on a series with sexy warlocks for 2016! So, as you can tell, I love both sexy romances and paranormals! So this hunt is a great way for me to find new reads too!

(Oh... And, if you like jigsaw puzzles, check out my Fun Stuff page! I have one for you.) :)


My questions were posted on the Facebook event page this morning and all the answers can be found on my blog!


I'm giving away: 

(1) $10 Amazon Gift Card!

To enter to win a $10 Amazon Gift Card, just do three things: 
(1) sign up for my newsletter (You can sign up here)
(2) tell me your top 3 favorite kinds of paranormal romance reads (Witches? Dragons? Vampires? Something else?)
(3) include your email address and the name you used to sign up for the newsletter in your comment so I can contact you! 

One winner will be randomly selected from the comments below. The name will be posted here and I will email the winner.

Winner: 
Congratulations, Ashley Martinez!! 
You won the GC! 

Good luck on your quest! 


The second author in today’s Uncanny Quarry Round Robin is 

Kallysten

The next set of questions are:
  1. What are the names of Vivien's 2 bodyguards in the QuickSilver Codex series?
  2. What series does Fangs & Lullabies belong to?
  3. Name the ebook or audiobook you'd like to receive if you win. Take your pick on Kallysten's site.
Answers to Kallysten's Questions can be found at http://original.kallysten.net/



The Uncanny Quarry PNR Scavenger Hunt goes from October 18 to 25! 

Do you want to know more about the event? Check out the Facebook Event

If you want to see what's happening on Twitter, the hashtag is #uncannyquarry

2 comments:

  1. Signed up by: puffangel87@yahoo.com
    My top three are: shifters, demons, vampires
    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and playing along with the Scavenger Hunt! I hope you had fun! :) I'll be emailing you shortly with your prize! Congratulations on winning!!

      Delete